8.30.2008

Ms Nutella


Since our family is on a crepe kick, we were enjoying them yet again this morning. Robbie likes cinnamon and sugar, and Elle loves Nutella. Can you believe this little chocolate monster is really a little girl?

Needless to say...we headed straight to the bath after breakfast!

I wish I had a picture of her before breakfast, she came down to our room with robbie's pirate hat on...it's like she recognized the jolly rogers on her jammies and found a hat to match!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Man she's cute! I love me some nutella, as well. :)

LeeAnne said...

Wow who does that remind me of... ME? :) I am a Nutella freak (as you might remember in Guat), I would happily eat it right out of the jar all day, which is why I just can't buy it! Crepes sound sooo good right now...

Elizabeth Checchio said...

She is a girl after my own heart. I love love love nutella. I never buy it becuase I will just sit and eat the whole container with pretzels...too much trouble for me!

Dave and Miranda said...

She is soo funny! and messy. I'm jealous that you have a sister sister visiting. My turn next!