11.06.2007

One Delightful Weekend in the BIG Apple



Can we say "action-packed?" That is the best way to describe our incredible weekend in New York! OK, Lets see... Regis and Kelly, the Today Show, Serendipity, Dylans Candy, Del Friscos, Legally Blonde on Broadway, Normas, Museum of Natural History, Dinosaur Barbeque, Spiderman 3...I dont think we could have packed more into 2 days if we tried! I loved every second of it! Thank you to the fun couples that we got to hang out with and especially to Mark and Brooke! You are the best! We miss all of you...it has been way too long!



I finally got to see Kelly live (Regis had the day off) The show was great with Marissa Tomae, Big Papi, Damian Fayhe, the costar to christina apple gate in Samantha Who...and some funny band named baby face or something. Brooke and I got up at around 5:30 to wait in the standbye line!
Frozen Hot Chocolate...who knew it could be so good! Robbie LOVED it. And I highly suggest you make it out to see Legally Blonde...we, (including Rob and Mark) have been singing the songs for days!





I think the waiters at Normas almost had a heart attack when they saw us walk in with 4 little kids!

Dylans Candy store is any candy lovers dream. I am thinking of decorating my next house with the lollipops!

Thomas and Robbie could be brothers with their coloring and matching pjs! Their dads are really cute with them as you can see!

12 comments:

Katie and Jeff Wood said...

what a fun weekend you guys had! I am so jealous of all of the fun things you did. =)

Goodrich's said...

What a action packed, fun filled weekend! Totally jealous, its been too long since I've been to NYC.

Muranda said...

I am so jealous that you all got to hang out. What a fun trip!

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

Ok so just know that your blog is my favorite to check out! When I have nothing to do....I check yours because you're so fun- I have some assignments for you on my blog!!!!

Emmy said...

chels, you look gorgeous in all the pictures and it looks like you had such a fun trip! convince mom you need double the help while you have your operation so i can come out too! you kids are having withdrawals without me!

Ashley said...

This trip looks like SO much fun. What did you do with the kids when you went to all those fun plays and shows?

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

just know that I am laughing out loud cuz ur so cute! OK so just search for the question using the key word in the search box (upper right). then get your answer in that HTML (blog) format...it will be a bunch of random words...copy and paste into a new post window but copy it into the HTML format (you switch that by choosing the HTML tab), call me if the above makes no sense!

Chelsa said...

So fun! I want to go to New York! It sounds like you had such a fun weekend. What did you do with your kids while you went to the plays? Just curious.

Joy said...

I am so jealous! I haven't ever been to NYC and I am dying to go. Love those jammies the boys are wearing, very cute. Also, the Halloween Witch....brilliant!

Deming Family said...

I was impressed with you doing all that stuff in two days, but then when I saw pictures of the kids, man! How'd you do it with your kids there? I can't imagine! What a fabulous weekend!

Elise said...

What a fun weekend! So jealous : ) I guess you gotta get it in before you head south!

E

Tiffany said...

What fun! I'm wondering how you did all that with your kids too!