7.28.2008

The Package from Grandma...

So, Robbie and Elle just received a great package from their Grandma. It was full of fun things that the kids love and are "into" right now. Here is some of the commentary following the cool toys:
Light Saber: after carrying it around all day, and digging throught the laundry to find his starwars shirt to go with it, robbie said "Mom, maybe I could go on the movie Starwars and I could tell Luke he could borrow my new sword!"
Pirate Toys: Of course he had to get all his pirate gear on, and remind me that he still needs a pirate belt from "potty barn" and then he kept saying " I am just like the "Carrots of the Bian" (instead of Pirates of the Carribean!) He knows all about Pirates, I think he just thought that was the name of a Pirate movie!
Elle wouldnt take off her princess tiara and carried around her want for awhile. She also kept trying to swipe Robbies Pirate Coins!
Thank You Grandma for a GREAT package!

5 comments:

Muranda said...

Adam and I have been laughing all night about "Carrots of the Bian"! He is so hilarious.

AOKI CIRCUS said...

I think it's so funny that boys are such boys and girls are such girls! Your kids are adorable!!

Brittany said...

Grandmas are great. I love it..."Potty Barn!"

Blondie Blues said...

Congrats on #3! SOOO fun.... And happy 5th anniversary. Your family is adorable.

Blondie Blues said...

Congrats on baby #3! SOOOO fun. Also, congrats on the big FIVE years. Your family is adorable!