12.10.2007

Here's my Spiderman...

We are home for the Holidays!  Yeah!  After spending the week with us, my Mom helped me fly the kids home on Sunday.  Rob will come on Friday...because he has patients and tests this week.  So, tonight my sisters were over and all 4 of us were sitting there talking when Robbie had to go to the bathroom.  After a minute I heard him saying "I want to show you something" over and over.  So I got up to check on him when he came running out of the bathroom with his pants down, but his underwear up.  He went up to each of my sisters and pointed at his underwear saying "Here's my spiderman!"  He was saying it as if he were saying" Im gonna get you."  We were dying of laughter!  He has been such a character.  He spent time over at his Grandma Liz's last night where he got into flour fights with his uncles.  He loves getting to see all his family!

4 comments:

Hillary Redd said...

Reason 101 why little boys are so fantastic, super hero underwear!!!

Muranda said...

He is a character. I can not wait to see him.

Joy said...

Hope you are enjoying your time in Utah! I did edit the pictures of Sarah in photoshop. I put a black blanket behind her to take the pictures, then I did some work in PS to make it all black. If you want to know details you can always email me at
joyouswilliams(at)gmail.com
and I can go more in depth...depending on how much you want to know. :)

Bill Tanna Ava Fox said...

I love it! So cute...I want to see you asap. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS! WE'll be in touch soon :)